Ladies Night at the Baltimore Book Festival September 23rd 2011 - Fri, 16 Sep 2011
Do you think free wine, strawberries and chocolate are compatible with serious but fun discussions on feminism in history? If so, do I have a totally free event for you to enjoy this coming weekend! On Friday, September 23rd, I’ll be appearing at the Baltimore Book Festival to give my BAD GIRLS OF THE ANCIENT [...]
RT Gives Me Some Love! - Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I’m featured in June’s issue of Romantic Times Book Reviews as one of 8 authors “on target for bestsellerdom.” I wish! Luv Ya Right Back, RT! (Click the image to read the article.)
A Book Signing You Can Attend In Your PJs - Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I’d welcome questions from fans, friends & family.
In Which Our Heroine Will Meet Nora Roberts & Try Not to Pass Out - Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I have a disturbing tendency to fall apart when introduced to people that I admire. It’s happened to me on more than one occasion, often with hilarious results, culminating in humiliating stories which my friends delight in retelling. There was the time I met a certain Vice Presidential candidate and was so flustered that I [...]
Love, Monsters & Mythology Goes Upstate New York - Tue, 08 Feb 2011
I’ll be making a presentation in time for Valentine’s Day entitled Love, Monsters & Mythology. The handout for it is here. It’s worth looking at for the pretty pictures.
Out & About
- Nov 29-Dec 1st, 2013 DarkoverCon Stephanie will join luminaries such as Tamora Pierce and Katherine Kurtz on panels throughout the convention, and will be available for autographs, coffee klatches, and more.
- May 1st–5th, 2013 Romantic Times Workshop, Events & Signing Stephanie will be presenting a workshop on Theme, participating in two reader events, and signing with other romance writers.
- May 11, 2013 Historical Novel Society Chesapeake Bay Chapter, Quarterly Meeting
- May 17, 2013 4pm–7pm Frederick, MD Book Signing Stephanie will be signing books at Barnes & Noble in Frederick, Maryland as part of the Frederick Book Festival.
- June 21–23, 2013 St. Petersburg, FL Historical Novel Society Convention
- July 17th 20th, 2013 Romance Writers of America Stephanie will be in attendance and presenting a panel with Eliza Knight and Laura Kaye on tackling Taboos in Erotic Romance and on a panel with Darynda Jones, Angie Fox and Kieran Kramer regarding marketing outside the box.