Ladies Night at the Baltimore Book Festival September 23rd 2011 - Fri, 16 Sep 2011
Do you think free wine, strawberries and chocolate are compatible with serious but fun discussions on feminism in history? If so, do I have a totally free event for you to enjoy this coming weekend! On Friday, September 23rd, I’ll be appearing at the Baltimore Book Festival to give my BAD GIRLS OF THE ANCIENT [...]
RT Gives Me Some Love! - Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I’m featured in June’s issue of Romantic Times Book Reviews as one of 8 authors “on target for bestsellerdom.” I wish! Luv Ya Right Back, RT! (Click the image to read the article.)
A Book Signing You Can Attend In Your PJs - Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I’d welcome questions from fans, friends & family.
In Which Our Heroine Will Meet Nora Roberts & Try Not to Pass Out - Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I have a disturbing tendency to fall apart when introduced to people that I admire. It’s happened to me on more than one occasion, often with hilarious results, culminating in humiliating stories which my friends delight in retelling. There was the time I met a certain Vice Presidential candidate and was so flustered that I [...]
Love, Monsters & Mythology Goes Upstate New York - Tue, 08 Feb 2011
I’ll be making a presentation in time for Valentine’s Day entitled Love, Monsters & Mythology. The handout for it is here. It’s worth looking at for the pretty pictures.
Out & About
- Mar 1, 2016, 7pm Barnes & Noble, Annapolis, Maryland Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie will give a talk and sign copies of AMERICA'S FIRST DAUGHTER
- March 3, 2016, 7:30 pm Gordon Center for Performing Arts, Owings Mills, MD Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie will give a talk about "Jefferson through the eyes of his daughter." Books sold by The Ivy Bookshop (ticket includes a signed personalized copy of AMERICA'S FIRST DAUGHTER.) Join the Facebook event!
- March 13, 2016, Noon William & Mary Bookstore, Williamsburg, Virginia Both authors signing AMERICA'S FIRST DAUGHTER. Join the Facebook Event!
- March 18-19, 2016 Virginia Festival of the Book, Charlottesville Virginia Stephanie will be on panels about historical fiction, co-authoring books, and software for writers
- April 1, 2016, 7pm A Likely Story, Sykeville Maryland Wine and Cheese reception during with Stephanie and Laura will give a talk and sign AMERICA'S FIRST DAUGHTER. Join the Facebook Event!
- April 16, 2016, 7pm Annapolis Book Festival Stephanie will speak on a panel about her work in historical fiction.
- April 28, 2016, 7pm Menokin Foundation, Warsaw Virginia, 2-4pm As part of the Foundation Speakers Series, Stephanie Dray & Laura Kamoie will give a talk about "Jefferson through his daughter's eyes."