Ladies Night at the Baltimore Book Festival September 23rd 2011 - Fri, 16 Sep 2011
Do you think free wine, strawberries and chocolate are compatible with serious but fun discussions on feminism in history? If so, do I have a totally free event for you to enjoy this coming weekend! On Friday, September 23rd, I’ll be appearing at the Baltimore Book Festival to give my BAD GIRLS OF THE ANCIENT [...]
RT Gives Me Some Love! - Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I’m featured in June’s issue of Romantic Times Book Reviews as one of 8 authors “on target for bestsellerdom.” I wish! Luv Ya Right Back, RT! (Click the image to read the article.)
A Book Signing You Can Attend In Your PJs - Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I’d welcome questions from fans, friends & family.
In Which Our Heroine Will Meet Nora Roberts & Try Not to Pass Out - Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I have a disturbing tendency to fall apart when introduced to people that I admire. It’s happened to me on more than one occasion, often with hilarious results, culminating in humiliating stories which my friends delight in retelling. There was the time I met a certain Vice Presidential candidate and was so flustered that I [...]
Love, Monsters & Mythology Goes Upstate New York - Tue, 08 Feb 2011
I’ll be making a presentation in time for Valentine’s Day entitled Love, Monsters & Mythology. The handout for it is here. It’s worth looking at for the pretty pictures.
- May 1st – 5th, 2013: Romantic Times, Stephanie will be presenting a workshop on Theme, participating in two reader events, and signing with other romance writers
- May 11, 2013: Historical Novel Society--Chesapeake Bay Chapter, Quarterly Meeting
- May 17, 2013, 4pm-7pm: Book Signing at Barnes and Noble in Frederick, Maryland as part of the Frederick Book Festival.
- June 21-23, 2013: Historical Novel Society Convention, St. Petersburg, Florida
- July 17th – 20th, 2013: Romance Writers of America, Stephanie will be in attendance and presenting a panel with Eliza Knight and Laura Kaye on tackling Taboos in Erotic Romance and on a panel with Darynda Jones, Angie Fox and Kieran Kramer regarding marketing outside the box.
- 04/11/2012-04/15/2012, ROMANTIC TIMES CONVENTION, Chicago -- Stephanie will attend both the Book Expo and the Literacy Signing. She will also be appearing on three panels during the convention including Love, Monsters & Mythology
- 04/21/2012, 1pm-3pm, Barnes & Noble, Reston, Virginia -- Stephanie will join historical fiction authors Sophie Perinot and Kate Quinn for a talk on Sex, Lies and History: A Literary Threesome, to be followed by a book signing