From the Blog
Teaser from DAUGHTERS OF THE NILE - Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hey readers! Today I’m taking part in Historical Snippet Sunday. Here’s a six sentence teaser from my latest work, DAUGHTERS OF THE NILE which is now available for pre-order: I will never see my mother’s Egypt again, I think. The closest I will ever come to touching my native soil is to bathe in the same [...]
- May 1st – 5th, 2013: Romantic Times, Stephanie will be presenting a workshop on Theme, participating in two reader events, and signing with other romance writers
- May 11, 2013: Historical Novel Society--Chesapeake Bay Chapter, Quarterly Meeting
- May 17, 2013, 4pm-7pm: Book Signing at Barnes and Noble in Frederick, Maryland as part of the Frederick Book Festival.
- June 21-23, 2013: Historical Novel Society Convention, St. Petersburg, Florida
- July 17th – 20th, 2013: Romance Writers of America, Stephanie will be in attendance and presenting a panel with Eliza Knight and Laura Kaye on tackling Taboos in Erotic Romance and on a panel with Darynda Jones, Angie Fox and Kieran Kramer regarding marketing outside the box.
- 04/11/2012-04/15/2012, ROMANTIC TIMES CONVENTION, Chicago -- Stephanie will attend both the Book Expo and the Literacy Signing. She will also be appearing on three panels during the convention including Love, Monsters & Mythology
- 04/21/2012, 1pm-3pm, Barnes & Noble, Reston, Virginia -- Stephanie will join historical fiction authors Sophie Perinot and Kate Quinn for a talk on Sex, Lies and History: A Literary Threesome, to be followed by a book signing